About 70 countries allow some form of cannabis use. But if you think that means you can light one up whenever you want, you’re wrong. Even in 2023, the law and HRs aren’t kind to recreational users. There’s still hope, though—all thanks to the synthetic urine! If you’re wondering, “What stores sell synthetic urine near me?” then this article is for you. Because we want to make it easy for you to find fake urine.
Where to Buy Synthetic Urine
When it comes to purchasing fake urine, there are many places – both local and big retail stores – you can turn to a wide selection of products. A simple Google search, such as “where to buy fake pee near me,” will bring up hundreds of websites.
In search of a reliable source for purchasing synthetic urine? This comprehensive resource provides valuable information on trusted sources and retailers where you can find synthetic urine products – https://www.aptituderesearchpartners.com/where-to-buy-synthetic-urine. Don’t leave your synthetic urine purchase to chance. Visit this page and ensure you find a reputable source for your needs.
You can also narrow your search by searching for “where can I buy monkey whizz near me” or “quick fix synthetic urine near me” if you’re looking for a specific product. Remember that when using Google or Weedmaps, the “near me” part of your search term is critical.
With the increasing demand for synthetic urine, be wary of products sold online. Many sellers are unaware of quality or store it improperly, leading to expired stock and unreliable results. Do your research before investing in a fake urine kit; verify product information and read customer reviews.
Let’s take a look at where you can buy synthetic urine.
Manufacturers’ online stores
Order synthetic urine kits directly from the manufacturers. You wouldn’t waste your money on an expired kit, and it would be a wise choice.
While delivery methods vary by manufacturer, many will send you powdered urine in an unmarked box. That means no strange looks or critical whispers behind your back. Purchasing something like a synthetic urine kit is always personal. And you don’t want anyone staring at you at that moment, do you?
- Affordable price
- Customer support as and when you need
- Quick and secured door-step delivery
- No direct interaction with shopkeepers
- Delay in the delivery
- You can’t touch the kit and check the quality
Local Head Shops
Another place to buy synthetic urine is at a local head shop. Head shops are retail outlets where you can buy weed accessories. In addition to supplying bongs, vaporizers, grinders, and other smoking accessories, they sell synthetic urine kits to pass a drug test. The best part: even in places where cannabis is illegal, you can find a head shop. Not convinced? Simply Google “head shop near me” and see for yourself.
- Cheaper price
- The fastest and easiest way to get synthetic urine without waiting for delivery
- Before purchasing, you can inspect the kit’s quality.
- A wide range of fake pee kits and powders to choose from
- It’s easy to become confused by what’s available. This is especially true if you can’t tell the difference between good and bad brands.
- It is not a place for networking like a coffee shop. You walk in, get the fake pee you need, and leave ASAP.
Millions of Americans treat Weedmaps like the Yellow Pages to search and discover cannabis dispensaries, deliveries, and more.
Similar to Google Maps, you can go to Weedmaps, share your location, and see all of the recreational or medical marijuana retail locations or delivery services nearby. If you live in a state where cannabis is legal, you can order cannabis products or synthetic urine directly from dispensaries using the Weedmaps app.
While all Weedmaps searches are location-based, you can browse by cannabis brands, products, dispensaries, or sales. If you are unsure of the best synthetic urine brand, just search “Whizzinator in stores near me” or “buy synthetic urine near me now”.
- Synthetic urine weed maps display a wide range of products
- In less time, you can find head shops and deliveries nearby
- There is no need to sign up
- No cannabis-related store filters or restrictions
- GPS tracking poses privacy concerns
- It’s of no use in a drug-free state
What about Popular Retailers?
While there are many places where you can get fake pee, Walmart isn’t one of them. It’s the same with Amazon, eBay, or Walgreens. They are arguably the worst place to shop for your synthetic urine kit.
Retail giants like Walmart have synthetic urine options in the gardening section, but you don’t stand a chance of passing. Because the fake pee sold is synthetic animal urine used by gardeners and hunters.
You might think pharmacies are a good place to look for a Quick Fix or Monkey Whizz synthetic urine. However, even in states where recreational cannabis use is legal, this is not always the case.
When searching for fake pee brands, Sub Solution and Quick Luck are the top contenders. However, they can only be acquired from their official seller – watch out for fraudulent listings on eBay as these may not be authentic.
The bottom line: Buying synthetic urine from retail or e-commerce stores should be your last resort.
- A diverse range of product
- Social proof
- Unavailability of popular brands because they only sell on their websites
- Doesn’t guarantee a pass
Synthetic Urine Brands: Things to Consider
When purchasing synthetic urine, make sure that it meets the requirements for a successful lab test:
- This includes being indistinguishable from real human urine and containing substances like urea, uric acid and ammonia.
- Other essential chemicals such as sodium and potassium levels should also be similar to those in natural body fluids.
- It should have the same color, consistency, specific gravity, and pH as human urine.
- It shouldn’t contain any detectable biocide preservative.
- Must come with a heat activator.
Best Synthetic Urine Kits
Not all synthetic urine kits are created equal. When you buy a kit, you should be confident that you’ll pass. Here are 4 brands you need to know.
Monkey Whizz Synthetic Urine
Monkey Whizz has been around for 15 years. The synthetic urine comes packaged in an “elastic cotton belt,” which you can simply attach to or wear on your body.
Monkey Whizz thrives on ease of use. It comes with the necessary chemical markers without overcomplicating the formula. The kit also has a temperature strip and two organic heat pads.
As such, this unisex synthetic urine is ideal for pre-employment drug tests.
Quick Fix 6.3 Synthetic Urine
Quick Fix is that one unisex fake pee that’s most likely (read: 99.9%) to save you at a drug test. It has urea and uric acid, making it one of the best fake pee brands on the market. Its pH level and specific gravity are precisely tuned so that no drug test can tell the difference.
To use it, simply microwave the Quick Fix 6.3 bottle for 10 to 20 seconds. Now, read the temperature – you’re good to go if it’s between 94 and 100°F. Quick fix kit comes with tubes and pouches to keep things discreet.
Urine Luck is not technically synthetic urine, but a urine additive. Pour the dose into your urine sample at least 90 minutes before submitting it, and you’ll breeze through.
It contains no nitrites, acids, pyridine, or glutaraldehyde, which are commonly found in low-quality products. Spectrum Labs claims it is effective on weed, alcohol, tobacco, and similar toxins.
Urine Luck is ideal for GC/MS tests because it alters the molecular structure of your urine.
UPass Urine 8.4
Branded as “Fetish Urine”, UPass Urine 8.4 has everything labs test for in real human urine: urea, uric acid, and creatinine, for example.
UPass Urine comes ready to use straight out of the box, and you only need to microwave it before the drug test. Don’t forget to thoroughly mix it. While heating, some ingredients may settle or clump together. Also, make sure that until your turn comes around, keep the sample warm. Putting it in your pockets is fine, but putting it right next to your skin is even better.
Although Google and synthetic urine weedmaps may return some hits for your search query “UPass price Walmart,” or “U pass synthetic urine sold near me“, currently, UPass is not sold in retail stores.
Quick Luck Synthetic Urine
Quick Luck, a premixed and ready-to-use synthetic urine kit, has a well-deserved reputation as a trustworthy name when it comes to passing urine drug tests. It looks, smells, and froths like human urine; it contains albumin, which makes urine froth.
Quick Luck contains 14 chemicals found in human urine, including uric acid and creatinine. The kit includes heat activator powder and heat pads to quickly bring it up to the optimum temperature.
If you are going to look for Quick Luck Synthetic Urine at Amazon, unfortunately, you won’t find it. It is important to buy Quick Luck from the official site. This way, you won’t end up with a fake product!
Tips And Tricks For Synthetic Urine
- Make sure to follow the instructions if you want synthetic urine to work. It won’t work if you heat, mix, or store it wrong. That said, sometimes a few tips can come in handy.
- If you want to keep the job, do what the instructions say.
- Synthetic urine cools faster than normal urine. So make sure to hide it in a location where it will stay at the ideal temperature.
- Even the best synthetic urine brands will only last six hours. After that, it’s no good.
- Make use of the strip and belt that come with your synthetic urine kit. It’s there for a reason, so don’t waste it. If your kit comes with a belt, using it can help you fool a drug test.
- Make sure your synthetic urine is mixed and ready to use an hour before the actual test. This way, you can avoid any errors.
- Do not place the synthetic urine sample in direct sunlight to heat it. This can damage the sample and make it unusable.
Nothing is more terrifying than a short-notice drug test. So order a good fake urine kit now to avoid the agony of taking a drug test knowing you’ll fail. The only place we’ll recommend purchasing the synthetic urine is from the seller’s website.